Application Of Industrial Endoscope
During 1970-1980, my country introduced endoscope products from abroad. These products are mainly used for internal redundancy control of aviation products and quality inspection of certain parts. There are many types of instruments, and industrial endoscopes are one of them. Endoscopes have entered the practical stage, are increasingly used for quality control in the manufacturing process of products, and have developed into conventional inspection methods. The application range of industrial endoscopes is very wide.
1. Energy power plants: equipment testing of various power plants and power construction departments, including testing various equipment, such as turbines, pipelines, boilers, valves, pressure vessels, and internal components. This will discover hidden dangers and eliminate them in time.
2. Aerospace: Use industrial endoscopes (hole detectors) to detect engine blade damage, combustion chamber cracks, frame tube positioning blocks falling off, etc. for accurate diagnosis and timely maintenance. And can be used for processing. Eliminate hidden dangers as soon as possible.
3. Petrochemical industry: used for inspection of pipelines, heat exchangers, reactors, high-pressure vessels, boilers, catalytic devices, etc.
4. Shipbuilding industry: can be used for engine parts, air conditioning systems, boiler flames, pipeline inspections.
5. Railway transportation: It can be used to detect gearboxes, ventilation systems, pipes and other components of trains of various systems.
6. Automobile manufacturing industry: It can be used for inspection and quality control of engine blocks, cylinder heads, hydraulic parts, oil circuits and cylinders, fuel injectors, etc.
7. Mechanical processing: used for blind hole, straight hole, wrong hole quality inspection and processing technology quality inspection.
8. Foundry industry: Quality inspection of pores, cracks, sand, slag and other castings in the cavity of various die-casting products.
9. Food and medical machinery: Welding conditions, weld traces, welds, cracks, leaks, incomplete penetration, oxide coloring and other welds of stainless steel welds in clean stainless steel pipes used for food and medicine. Check the surface formation state, check welding marks and weld formation of containers and pipes.
10. Automobile maintenance: mainly used for the detection and diagnosis of automobile engines, cylinders, hydraulic components, fuel pipes, engines, mufflers, transportation and air conditioning systems, water tanks, fuel tanks, etc.
11. National defense: used for explosion-proof safety inspection, urban counter-terrorism, customs inspection, investigation and investigation, public security, military, inspection agencies, fire and other troops' life investigation and rescue.
12. Wind power generation industry: used for the inspection of rust, wear, pits and debris in the gearboxes of high-speed gears and low-speed gears.
JEET Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production, sales and service of industrial endoscopes. If you have any questions or needs about this product, please call!
- Industrial Borescopes
- Automotive Videoscopes
- Police Borescopes
- Articulating Borescopes
- UV Videoscopes
- Digital Endoscopes
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 3D Measurement Industrial Video Endoscope